| AIA Continuing Education Learning Program|
||One learning unit can be earned per issue of Concrete Masonry Designs Online. Here's how:
- Select an issue of Concrete Masonry Designs Online less than 12 months old. (Click here for the 2012 issues)
- Read each of the articles listed on the Table of Contents.
- Open and print the pdf of the AIA test for that issue (also listed on the Table of Contents).
- Complete the questions on the form.
- Send completed Report Form to: AIA CES, National Concrete Masonry Association, 13750 Sunrise Valley Drive, Herndon, VA 20171-4662, or fax to NCMA at 703-713-1910.
- If you are a non-AIA architect or design professional, you can request a certificate stating that the learning units earned can be used to fulfill other continuing education requirements.
If you have questions, please contact NCMA at 703-713-1900.